Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Training Coordinators to join our Takealot Delivery Team in Cape Town (WC) & Johannesburg (GP), reporting to the Franchise Compliance & Training Manager.
- Gain contextual understanding of the operational levers involved in driving improved execution performance.
- New management and driver training assistance.
- Provide input into high level project requirements for continuous training process development and improvement.
- Assisting in the setting up and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Willing and able to travel for hands on, face-to-face training.
- Involvement in content writing in both SOP and training material.
- Training compliance auditing – monitor, evaluate and report on franchise network learning and progress.
- Proven track record in delivery and execution of successfully created & implemented training material and initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking.
- Knowledge and experience in learning solution development and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel & PowerPoint).
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hospitality/retail franchise working experience.
- Hands-on field and operational training experience.
- Diploma in Human Resources or Training Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Training Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.