Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Content Producer to join our team in Cape Town. You will be responsible for creating, designing and maintaining communication content targeted at Takealot’s merchants.
- Developing content for multiple audiences
- Developing content on many channels, using a variety of software tools (e.g. email, recorded videos, onsite communication, webinars, presentations)
- Conceptualising, creating and maintaining training, education & communication content targeted at Takealot’ smerchants – this includes content to educate merchants on the use of Takealot’s systems, business processes and growth opportunities
- Researching and keeping the team abreast of competitor trends and best practices with regard to communications
- Top of the class English written communication and creative copywriting skills
- Highly organised and efficient, with an ability to work towards and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of digital design and communication principles
- An ability to translate a communication brief into effective copy across multiple touchpoints in a way that resonates with the relevant audience
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or a related field
- Experience working with Whatfix, Salesforce, Zendesk or a relevant LMS is preferred.
- Extensive experience in a related field 2 to 3 years in online communications, UX, E-Learning or Instructional Design.
- Experience working in an e-commerce or online B2B platform is preferred.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.