A QA API Analyst’s job duties include planning, designing, and evaluating products, as well as collaborating with production management. The QA API Analyst makes sure that the finished product can be identified easily and tested thoroughly. Testing returned units, collecting data, and analyzing patterns are also among the test engineer’s duties.
- Read and comprehend requirements for testing
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform all tasks with attention to detail
- Create test plans and test cases per business requirements
- Provide daily & weekly status test reporting to team lead
- Contribute to API automation repo
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Additionally, the role requires a proven ability to read and understand test requirements and list out the logical testing path.
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and within the team
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- In the event that a candidate does not have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Diploma (in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other technical related disciplines), an equivalent experience requirement must be met, which equates to a minimum of 8 years of
- Bachelors Degree or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering/related technical discipline with 5 years of Technical backend testing applications solid experience.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.