Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Buyer’s Assistant to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Auditing availability, selection and pricing of market best sellers and new releases on the site
- Supporting on merchandising checks: Checking customer reviews, links and newsletters
- Managing customer queries and escalating as necessary
- Supporting the division in all administrative functions linked to order processing and buy plans
- Competency in MS Office packages, particularly excel
- Existing industry networks a significant plus
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year related retail / commerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Science or Commerce degree preferable)
- Retail buying/e-commerce experience preferable but not an absolute requirement
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.