Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Retail Pricing Analyst to join our team in Cape Town. We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Recommending pricing strategies that align closely with market trends and identifying new market segments.
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Analysing marketing data insights to derive pricing relevance and opportunities
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends, production costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Collaborating with buying amp; planning on developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies.
- Analysing competitor pricing and market trends to increase market share and profitability.
- Systems thinker with the ability to understand and break down complex problems and relationships
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Creative and practical problem solving skills. Solution-oriented.
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software
- Good communications skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five years experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry.
- Master’s degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- Company: Takealot
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.takealot.com.