Our client in the Retail Industry requires the services of a Butchery Manager to plan, lead, organise and control all activities in the Butchery.
- Perform people management functions in the butchery.
- Ensure product and stock availability through effective planning.
- Manage all Hygiene and Safety activities of the butchery.
- Perform stock management functions within the butchery.
- Conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team.
- Take responsibility for all quality control activities in the butchery environment.
- Manage the administrative functions within the butchery.
- Basic knowledge of first aid will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of meat cuts/products.
- Knowledge of butchery hygiene and safety standards.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Meat Industry Experience.
- Previous Management Experience in a customer centric environment.
- Must have matric or a NQF 4 qualification.
- Blockman NQF 3 qualification would be advantageous.
- Company: SPAR
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Malmesbury, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.