The Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA) invites qualified candidates to apply for the post of Business Advisor Level 3.
- Job Title: Business Advisor Level 3
- Duration: Seventeen (17) Months Fixed Term Contract
- Reporting to: Branch Manager
- Job Grade: C5
- Total CTC.:
- Minimum: R 538 196
- Midpoint: R 633 172
- No of incumbents: 1
- Division: Enterprise Development Division
- Location: Kwazulu Natal: uMgungundlovu Branch
- Closing Date: 19 October 2022
Main purpose of the job: To provide strategic business development services primarily to developed small and medium enterprises.
- Provide relevant strategic direction and business advisory services to existing small and medium enterprises.
- Conduct Business Diagnostics using relevant tools.
- Facilitate access to formal markets.
- Facilitate and manage small enterprise training courses and specialised seminars to potential high value start-ups and existing small and medium enterprises.
- Monitor and evaluate the improvement of client business position.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Matric (NQF Level 4) and National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Business Management/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Project Management
- Bachelor Degree (NQF Level 7) in Business Management/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Project Management will be an added advantage.
Work Experience Required
- 4 – 6 year’s work experience in business advisory/consulting/business owner.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate: Good understanding and knowledge of the small enterprise development sector.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Finance and business acumen
- Customer oriented
- Facilitation / presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Strategic thinking and visioning
- Leadership skills
- Change Management
- Report writing skills
- Mentoring & Coaching skills
- Relationship building
NOTE: It is the organization’s intention to promote equity and representivity in terms of race, gender and people living with disability as per the set numerical targets contained in the organizational Employment Equity Plan (EE Plan). To ensure compliance and successful implementation of the EE Plan, all applicants should indicate their race, gender and disability status in their curriculum vitae (CV). Previously Disadvantaged Individuals are encouraged to APPLY.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful. Proposed offers will be made from Minimum to Midpoint as advertised.
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the subject line.
SEE ALL SMALL ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (SEDA) VACANCIES
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com