Website Santam Insurance
The D365 Delivery Manager has a comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and can manage people. Projects are delivered through predefined delivery teams and for each project the correctly skilled development resources need to be allocated to project teams. Projects need to be scheduled in such a way to support concurrent development within the same technical environment and system testing and regression testing needs to fit into this schedule in an efficient manner. The Support and Maintenance Team Leader reports into the Development Manager and management of incident resolution, service level management, escalations and fix deployments are all part of the accountability of the Development Manager. Emergency fixes, incident escalations and root cause analyses are managed by the Development Manager.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Santam Careers
- Manage performance and development of all direct reports
- Involved in management of the project deployments
- Provide training, mentorship and leadership to direct and inspire a high-performance team
- Ensure stable and performant production environment
- Assist with the growth on performance, capacity and capability within the team through effective knowledge transfer
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders for scheduling and allocation of development resources to projects and support teams
- Management of the Support and Maintenance Team leader. The Development Manager takes accountability of the operational efficiency of this area with regards to Service Level Management of incidents and change requests, escalations, root cause analyses, and emergency and planned deployments
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Santam Careers
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is necessary, experience in configuration, development, or management of D365 team is advantageous.
- Excellent decision making & organising skills
- Ability to think holistically as well as at a detailed level
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Santam Careers
- Relevant B Degree or equivalent workplace experience
- Experienced in dealing with external suppliers and offshore business partners will be advantageous
- 5 to 10 years at application development experience, certification in Microsoft products or specifically Dynamics 365 is advantageous
JOB DETAILS: Santam Careers
- Company: Santam Insurance
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.santam.co.za.