As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- The department offers a great place to learn and a high level of mental stimulation for self -motivated and driven individual.
- Chargeable hours (approx. 60% chargeability).
- New work won (net) (approx. R2mil to R5mil).
- Engagement value managed (net) (approx. between R4mil and R8mil).
- Under realisations (between 15% and 30%).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills (self and others).
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to coach other staff members on complex issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- CA (SA)
- 4 years post articles.
- Preference to be given to someone with Technical Accounting or Deals experience
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.