HE institutions are under pressure to keep pace the with the demands of producing skills that are relevant to the workplace of today and the future. Traditional HE curricula are coming under scrutiny and require transformation. PwC has developed a methodology and an approach to assist HE institutions to do just this.
- Adapting the global methodology to be applicable within a SA and African context
- Assist with the sales of a new service – Curriculum Transformation
- Deliver on such engagements, working closely with international offices
- Expand the service offerings to higher education across SA and Africa
- Alignment to the requirements of the Future of Work and leapfrogging in Africa
- Technical skills to design curriculum for HE and deliver on such engagements
- Very strong interpersonal skills and a sound track record of working with professors in HE
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Designing curriculums and teaching lecturers on these new approaches
- PhD is teacher science, teacher education or curriculum related subjects.
- Company: PwC
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.co.za.