Website PASSENGER RAIL AGENCY OF SOUTH AFRICA (PRASA)
CHIEF HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER: 5 YEAR PERFORMANCE- BASED CONTRACT
SALARY GROUP : EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
LOCATION : UMJANTSHI HOUSE, BRAAMFONTEIN
REFERENCE : R&S/CHCO/GHCM/336
MISSION: To provide strategic direction and develop and implement Human Capital Management strategies for the Group in support of the business objectives.
- Develop Human Capital Management strategy and implementation plans for the Group to achieve the business strategy and objectives
- Manage strategic Human Capital Management functions by providing performance management systems and tools to the Group
- Management of Stakeholders by developing, leading and directing the Employee Relations strategy and policy for the Group
- Identify Human Capital Management risks related to shortages and/or loss of skills in the business and its operations
- Manage Human Capital Management costs by developing strategies aimed at ensuring the salary bill is kept within affordable levels
- Manage staff by leading and managing the Human Capital Management team in the achievement of set objectives and targets
- Providing Human Capital Advisory services to the Group by provide professional advice to Executives and Managers in Human Capital management related matters
- Business Environment
- CCMA Processes
- ETD Legislation
- ETD Practices
- Financial Principles
- HCM Best Practices
- Relevant legislation
- Policies and Procedures
- Advanced Communication
- Advanced Interpersonal
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focused
- Helicopter perspective
- Honesty and integrity
- Lateral Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- NQF Level 9 Relevant / Post Graduate Qualification in Human Capital Management studies.
- Master’s in Business Administration or Leadership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 15 Years’ experience in Human Capital Management environment
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience operating at an Executive Management level (HCM) in a large company ≥10 000 employees.
By responding to this vacancy advert irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing and storing for such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with the PRASA data privacy protection policy.
PRASA shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of candidates/applicants and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”)
A copy of PRASA’s Privacy notice is available on the website or on request.
Applications may be forwarded to: CHCO.Recruitment@prasa.com
Closing date: 05 November 2022
PRASA’s EE requirements will be taken into consideration
Should you not hear from us within three (3) months from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to CHCO.Recruitment@prasa.com