OFFICE OF THE VALUER GENERAL (OVG)
HUMAN RESOURCES OPERATIONS BUSINESS PARTNER (REREFENCE: OVG/2022/17)
Three (3) Year Fixed Term Contract
SALARY: R321 543 per annum (Level 08) plus 37% in lieu benefits
CENTRE: OFFICE OF THE VALUER-GENERAL (PRETORIA)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or 3-year National Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Public Management.
- 2 years of experience in Human Resource environment.
- Public Service Act.
- Public Service Regulations.
- Skills Development Act.
- Employment Equity Act.
- Human Resource Development Strategy.
- Occupational and Health Safety.
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
- Employee Health and Wellness Framework.
- Labour Relations Act.
- Planning and organising.
- Policy Analysis and Interpretation.
- Report writing.
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Interpersonal relations.
- Project Management.
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication skills.
- Another requirement: Driver’s Licence.
- Implements recruitment, selection, induction and termination services.
- Check and analyse the recruitment plan.
- Facilitate the recruitment, selection and appointment process.
- Check the update of establishment/organogram and EE stats.
- Facilitate the induction of new employees and provide HR packs.
- Capture termination on the system.
- Manages leave and employee benefits.
- Facilitate the implementation of leave plan.
- Check completeness of leave forms and update leave on the system.
- Conduct leave audit and submit report.
- Oversee the administration of housing/ rental benefit.
- Overseeing employee performance and development process.
- Perform quality assurance on PAs, Mid-term, annual assessment and provide report.
- Compile training plan.
- Facilitate MC meetings and submit minutes.
- Check/prepare letters of outcome and submit for signature and distribution.
- Compile MC summary reports and submit to supervisor.
- Monitor submission of probation reports.
- Administer Labour Relations.
- Facilitate completion of progressive discipline forms.
- Provide support to disciplinary hearings, conciliations and arbitrations.
- Provide advice on labour relations matters in consultation with supervisor.
- Compiles and submit statistics.
ENQUIRIES: Ms RRM Noge Tel: 079 894 4645
CLOSING DATE: 04 November 2022 at 16:00
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates within three (3) months after the closing date of the post. If by then you have not been contacted for an interview you were not successful in your application.
IMPORTANT: Office of the Valuer-General is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity in Office of the Valuer-General through the filling of posts. We reserve the right not to fill a position.
All applicants must be SA Citizens/Permanent Residents or Non-SA Citizens with a valid work permit. Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and/or competency assessments at a time, date and place as determined by Office of the Valuer-General. The Entity reserves the right to conduct pre-employment security screening and the appointment is subject to a positive security clearance outcome. Applicants must declare any/pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them. Should this be uncovered during/ after the interview took place, note that the application will not be considered and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated
To apply for this job please visit ovg.mcidirecthire.com.