Website North West University
To be a team player, promoting sales, reducing stock losses, managing stock, serving customers, working on the till, and maintaining a low cost culture in order to meet business goals.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: North West University Jobs 2023
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage a low cost business according to the company’s low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Increase sales by focusing on exceptional customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, presentation of stock, stock management, promotional implementation and correct pricing of products according to our price image guidelines.
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to plan and organise your daily duties.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12.
- Computer Literate.
- Proficient in English.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment will be an advantage.
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ehlanzeni, Mpumalanga South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.pepstores.com.