Website Marriott International
Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Operate telephone switchboard station. Process guest requests for wake-up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls. Advise guest of any messages received. Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider’s customer support line.
- Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones).
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- No supervisory experience is required
- No related work experience is required
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.