Website Marriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique. Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Guest Arrival, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings, including social media where appropriate.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No related work experience is required
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- No supervisory experience is required
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.