Website Marriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about putting food on the table that our guests will enjoy until they ask for their bill. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique – with food and drinks on the side. Our F&B Service Experts take the initiative and deliver a wide range of services to make sure that guests enjoy their meal. Whether setting tables, communicating with the kitchen, interacting and serving guests, or cleaning work areas and supplies, the F&B Service Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Present physical and accurate check and process payment, adhering to all cash handling and credit policies/procedures including added and received gratuity.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Interpersonal Skills
- English Language Proficiency
- Diversity Relations
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher Education, Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.