Website Marriott International
Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies. Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness. Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests. Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Anticipate guests’ service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Planning and Organizing
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
- English Language Proficiency
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
JOB DETAILS: JOBS NEAR ME 2022
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.