Website Marriott International
During the Orientation year, Hospitality Management Trainees work in all the different departments of the hotel and Professional Cookery Trainees work in all the different sections that form part of, or contribute to, a hotel kitchen operation. This is to gain practical insight into hotel operations and to decide whether to apply for the 3-year long program.
- Team player – works well as an individual and with co-workers
- Punctual and strong organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have passed all 7 Matric (Grade 12) subjects; preferably each subject must be achieved at 50% and higher
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate or equivalent accredited NQF or NCV Level 4 qualification
- Matric Certificate and/or Statement or Results (if currently in Matric, please submit your September report card)
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Mahikeng, North West, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.