Website Marriott International
Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plan for food and beverage.
- Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
- Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Provides proactive coaching and counseling to team members.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.