Website Marriott International
Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a smooth check-in and check-out. Instead, we want to build and experience that is memorable and unique. Our Guest Experience Experts take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done. Whether processing operational needs, addressing guest requests, completing reports, or sharing the highlights of the local area, or assisting guests with loading/unloading vehicles and transporting luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area, the Guest Experience Expert makes transactions feel like part of the experience.
- Guest Experience Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time; move through narrow, confined,
- Elevated spaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and 100 pounds with assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping).
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Experience Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – creating a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, protecting company assets, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.