Website Marriott International
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Hotel Vacancies 2022
- Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
- Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee’s concerns.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest’s concerns.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.