Website Marriott International
Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools. Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks. Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies. Transport supplies to bar set-up area. Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Marriott Careers South Africa 2022
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest’s name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- English Language Proficiency
- Beverage Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.