Website Marriott International
Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software. Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including date stamping and distributing incoming mail.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Transmit information or documents using mail, or facsimile machine.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Customer Service Orientation
- English Language Proficiency
- Telephone Etiquette Skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.