Website Marriott International
Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment. Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc. Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves. Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed. Maintain inventory and purchase orders log. Inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Operate power lift. Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test. Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems. Assist in development of disaster response protocols. Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Provide assistance to coworkers, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Planning and Organizing
- Form, Report, and Log Completion
- English Language Proficiency
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: NEAR ME SOUTH AFRICA 2022
- Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.