Website Marriott International
Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- No related work experience is required
- No supervisory experience is required
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.