Website Marriott International
Accelerate is a youth development program in either hospitality management or professional cookery that spans over a period of 3 years. It is aimed at South African nationals; and is designed to successfully drive increased levels of engagement and interest into this ever-growing sector. The objective of Accelerate is to ensure that each individual receives development, both practical and formal academic, to serve as a foundation for their career in hospitality.
- Punctual and strong organizational skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player – works well as an individual and with co-workers
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric Certificate and/or Statement or Results (if currently in Matric, please submit your September report card)
- Matric (Grade 12) certificate or equivalent accredited NQF or NCV Level 4 qualification
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 22; and not turn older than 22 in the year being applied for
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.