Website Marriott International
Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. Enter Marriott Rewards information. Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing. Compile and review daily
- Welcome and acknowledge guests; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards. Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications;
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Ensure personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Company: Marriott International
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.