The Successful applicant will be responsible for all food service-related activities which include managing daily operations of the kitchen area, implementation of the production process, managing food/labour costs and an overall understanding of HACCP.
- Managing food/labour costs
- Managing daily operations of the assigned unit.
- Implementation of the production process.
- Overall understanding of HACCP.
- Ability to balance the budget and save on soft costs.
- Knowledge of South African and industry-specific laws.
- Exceptional Functions Skills.
- Communication Skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in food and beverage services or culinary arts is compulsory.
- Experience working within budget guidelines to deliver results is compulsory.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience of progressive/kitchen management is compulsory.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.careers24.com.