Website AECI Limited
- Arrange transport for stock requests and ensure that Crop Advisors obtain the stock on time and in full.
- Respond to stock requests received from Crop Advisors.
- Perform a relief support function for other members of the department
- Adhere to all legislation pertaining to the transport of dangers and/or hazardous chemicals.
- Expedite stock requests and communication of requests with Crop Advisors and depot personnel.
- Follow up on GRN’s from Crop Advisors with direct deliveries and stock transfers (GTI’s).
- Execute efficient and accurate ordering and expediting orders from Buyers
- Prioritise tasks and manage time correctly in order to complete daily tasks timeously.
- Must be knowledgeable of all Acts, i.e. hazardous chemicals, road transportation, etc.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Syspro.
- Must have proven track record for excellent customer service.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word) and MS Outlook.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum education Grade 12 with a diploma in Logistics, Procurement, Operations and/or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in logistics, distribution, Production or warehousing environment within the agricultural chemical industry.
- Company: AECI Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Chloorkop, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.