Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Ensure quality development of HRMS in line with NSC, ICRM and Ideal Clinic. Render an efficient and effective advisory support service with regard to Recruitment and Selection.
- Provide leadership on management processes for the alignment of organizational, and post establishment structures within the district in line with emerging service delivery demands as well as the imperatives set by the Annual Performance Plan of the district,
- Service Transformation Plan of the department, budget allocations as well as standard and workload statistics
- Provide strategic leadership of human resource management for the district.
- Human Resource Practices, Human Resource Planning and Development, Staff Relations and Employee Wellness and ensure the provision efficient and effective services in the District and District Office.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Interpersonal relations, innovation and communication skills.
- Financial Management, Change Management,
- Knowledge of basic principles of HR Management.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies, acts, ability to comprehend Human Resource issues.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Certificate STD 10/Grade 12 Plus Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management,
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Human Resource Management of which three (3) years must public sector experience as Assistant Director Human Resource Management.
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.