Website Aspen Pharma
The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands. We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established offices in over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable medicines.
Job Responsibilities – Jobs Near Me 2022
- Maintain IP register (to be accurate and complete at all times). Understand the costs which are capitalized. Ensure capitalization of costs are aligned to Group guidance.
- Complete activation of projects when opened. Maintenance of the WBS elements in SAP. All items added via timesheets, intercompany transfers and other items to be managed on a monthly basis. Settlement of WBS elements to asset under construction needed to be run on a monthly basis. Any projects completed need to be settled to a final asset.
- Complete Additions/ Disposals/ Transfers/ Intercompany transactions/ Impairments/ write-offs and monthly depreciation / amortisation processing into register
- Responsible for monthly reporting of capex spend. Adhere to agreed timelines.
- Management and general maintenance of IP Project Management
Job Requirements – Aspen Vacancies South Africa 2022
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
Qualification & Experience
- Must be a qualified CA(SA)
- At least 3 years work experience in a financial environment
Job Details – Jobs in Johannesburg 2022
- Company: Aspen Pharma
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aspen.mcidirecthire.com.