AFGRI SA is looking to employ a Receptionist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update employee files at the Branch.
- Process employees’ leave of absence, maintain and update the employee attendance report.
- Process and calculate overtime claims.
- Ensure that new hire documents and resignation documents are timeously processed.
- Ensure timeous submission of employee change requests for the updating of personal/banking details.
- Attend to employee and client queries via email, telephone or in-person.
- Screen incoming calls, take messages and/or direct calls to the relevant employee.
- Provide efficient and friendly guest arrival/departure service.
- Attend to and resolve switchboard-related matters.
- Monitor stationery supplies and ensure timeous ordering of depleted stationery stock.
- Ensure that the reception area is neat and tidy at all times.
- Attend to the Branch’s creditor and debtor administration.
- Ensure that the filing of documents is up to date
- Order and distribute employee clothing and PPE
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as directed by the line manager in line with the job profile.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- 5 years administration and receptionist experience
- Administrative Principles
- Computer literate
- Fully Bilingual
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
How to Apply
To apply click on the button below
To apply for this job please visit jobs.careerdigest.co.za.