Website TB HIV Care
To provide Home and community based services as set out in the SLA and dept of health NPO Service package and within the scope of practice, including implementing and coordinating community oriented primary care within a defined geographic node. Duties focus on wellness, health promotion, prevention of ill health and home based care services, and supervising and coordinating the team of community health workers to address primary health care services for individuals, families and community.
- Provides awareness outreach in the community, workplace, ECD centres, schools in line with the Dept of Health priorities, the Health calendar, and health promotion priorities including the four seasons of prevention and promotion package.
- Appropriate referral of all cases identified in the community
- Responsible for necessary reports and records
- Implements community oriented primary care activities in a defined geographic area
- Coordinates and manages the community health workers and rehab CHWs
- Promotes service delivery and identifies training needs
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving ability
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse
- At least 2 years’ experience in nursing post registration
- Degree/Diploma or relevant Nursing qualification
- Vaccination certificate for COVID19
- Company: TB HIV Care
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tbhivcare.erecruit.co.