Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Help supervise and train junior medical staff.
- Participate in the in-service training programme.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Programmes.
- Effective running of a district level of OPD and inpatient service.
- Examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Sound knowledge and clinical skills in management of patients at a District level.
- Ability to diagnose and manage common medical, paediatric, obstetrics and gynaecological, surgical and trauma related problems including emergencies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Current registration with the Health Professions Council as a Medical Practitioner.
- An appropriate Tertiary qualification (MBChB).
- Completion of Community Service if applicable
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.kznhealth.gov.za.