Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
To review the IDD projects scope of work, client requirements, project objectives and constraints to develop the scheduling strategy for effective project delivery. Ensuring that programme and project teams in the Infrastructure Delivery Division are supported in the development of the project plan and translate the plan into a workable project schedule.
- Function as the lead scheduler for the division wherein the following duties are to be undertaken:
- Develop, maintain, and enforce standard scheduling practice across programmes and projects.
- Support compliance with Project and Programme Management System (PPMS)
- Monitor, analyse and report on schedule performance across programmes and projects.
- Support and assist with enhancements to PPMS.
- Support management with the allocation of work for schedulers.
- Proven track record of excellent writing and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge in implementation and using of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Developing Project and Programme Master Schedules
- Qualifications or Certifications in Project Management or Scheduling / Project Planning or equivalent.
- 5 -10 years relevant experience in a similar role as Project Planner/Scheduler preferably within the built environment projects environment,
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.