Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
The Head is responsible for formulating and implementing the Coverage strategy in line with the vision, strategy and goals of the DBSA whilst also accountable for deal origination, building and owning client and partnerships and develops projects for the DBSA ultimately leading to bankable deals.
- Develop annual client plans for key clients in business unit, including sales forecast and key initiatives.
- Allocate appropriate resources to support deals and conduct reviews and lessons learnt on losses
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Delivery division to originate business for infrastructure delivery and maintenance services.
- Develop key relationships with targeted clients by intensive marketing of DBSA product offerings.
- Work closely with the Transactions division to take deals to financial close and disbursement.
- Build relationships, networks and collaborate with external stakeholders, partners and clients to position DBSA as the ‘go-to’ Bank for infrastructure development opportunities and to initiate viable programmes and projects.
- Continuously research and analyse the clients’ business context, operations and financial performance in search of new opportunities.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of infrastructure market, financial markets and the macro landscape.
- Knowledge of investment products and services, e.g. balance sheet/corporate loans, project finance structures, early stage/venture investing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial and regulatory environments within relevant sector and/or geography.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close deals.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A post graduate qualification or equivalent in Business, Finance or Economics (e.g. MBA, MSc).
- 8-10 years demonstrable experience at a senior level in Client Coverage (DFI, Banking or Investment environment).
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience at a senior management level; at least 6 years’ experience managing a team.
- Experienced communicator and negotiator (expertise at senior level).
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.