Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
To review the IDD projects scope of work, client requirements, project objectives and constraints to develop the scheduling strategy for effective project delivery. Ensuring that programme and project teams in the Infrastructure Delivery Division are supported in the development of the project plan and translate the plan into a workable project schedule.
- Provide strategic input into the designs from the outset of a project
- Provide technical input into project implementation plans, standard contractual documentation (best practice, governance items)
- Provide occupation/profession-specific quality control during project execution
- Optimize standard guides, methods and techniques to evaluate the utilisation of available resources
- Continuous Improvement of Architecture, Cost Engineering and Estimating Services in the Division
- Compile and present special technical reports when required
- Project and contract management
- Estimating and value engineering of construction services and works
- Excellent knowledge of Architectural design packages and programs
- Drivers’ License code 08.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, as recognised by the South African Council for the Architectural Profession
- More than 10 years’ relevant working experience in the built environment
- Professional registration Registered in the category Pr. Arch (Professional Architect) with the South African Council for the Architectural Profession
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.