Website Development Bank of Southern Africa
Support the Back office team to achieve financial strategy and vision by ensuring alignment of the Bank’s Financial Strategy, through conducting financial modelling, scenario planning and forecast and reviewing and amending financial policies to support the business.
- Provide proactive and regular forecasting and scenario planning for corporate planning for assets and liabilities
- Assist in the alignment of the financial strategy to the business strategy.
- Review and amend financial policies and procedures to support the business.
- Provide proactive and regular forecasting and scenario planning for corporate and divisions.
- Provide assistance and guidance in developing proper supporting systems and procedures.
- Assist in aligning the DBSA corporate strategy with the Bank’s operating model.
- Strong understanding of the integration of back, middle and front office.
- Strong management reporting skills at a senior level.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislative framework; i.e. King III, MFMA, PFMA and other relevant legislation etc.
- The ability to work and thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A strong career track record in back office in a large, complex organisation with multi-dimensional businesses within the banking sector for a minimum period of 4 to 5 years, preferably in an investment banking environment.
- A CFA qualification would be a distinct advantage
- At least 2 years experience relevant treasury accounting, assets and liability portfolio management and experience
- Company: Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit dbsa.erecruit.co.