Website Cotton On Group
I role-model and coach my team on safe behaviours; I respond to, report and investigate hazards, near-misses and incidents.
- I prepare and execute agile operational plans and processes, using my judgement to solve problems that affect our service levels.
- I manage mine and my team’s HPAs to deliver the Group strategy, and act within our Frameworks.
- I lead the COG Way and build a team of engaged Brand and product ambassadors.
- I apply industry best practice to our evolving operations while protecting Group DNA.
- I implement the global supply chain strategy, making locally relevant adjustments to reflect channel and customer needs.
- I influence across the Group to enable and elevate performance of our national omni-channel supply chain and manage channel expectations.
- Volume forecast and resource planning
- Safety: Compliance, Lost time injury (LTI), Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR)
- Team annual leave taken
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience leading high volume and highly complex supply chain operations
- Company: Cotton On Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pomona, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com