Website Mpumalanga Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
The Mpumalanga Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs invites qualified candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Director: Public Participation and CDW (Complaints Management System).
- Directorate : Public Participation
- Post : Assistant Director: Public Participation and CDW (Complaints Management System)
- Salary: R477 090 per annum
- Salary Level: 10
- Ref: AD/PP&CDW/COGTA/15
- Station : Head Office
- Closing Date: 14 October 2022
- Manage complaints management system.
- Analyse districts CDW reports, prioritise trends and provide recommendations thereof.
- Compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Advise on possible solutions to community problems and compile feedback reports.
- A Senior Certificate and a National Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Public Management / Administration or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in Public Participation.
- Knowledge of all relevant Local Government and public service legislation and regulations is essential.
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license.
Directions to Applicants:
Applicants must be submitted on a prescribed New Z83 application form fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service department. Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a copy of their ID document, a valid driver’s license (if specified as a job requirement), as well as the relevant highest educational qualifications, on or before the day of the interview.
Applicants are discouraged from sending application through registered mail because the Department will not be responsible for non-collection of these applications. No late applications will be accepted.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to personal suitability checks on criminal records, citizenship verification, financial records, employment references and qualification verification.
If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. It is the Applicant’s 18 responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Authority (SAQA). The successful candidate will be expected to enter into employment contract and sign a performance agreement with the Department.
How to Apply:
Applications must be posted to: The Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Private Bag x 11304, Mbombela.
Hand delivered to: Rhino Building extension 2 No.7 Government Boulevard, Riverside Park, Mbombela 1200.
For enquiries, contact: Mr IPM Moukangwe (013 766 6221) and Mr PP Mokwena (013 766 6225)
The Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and preference will be given to the suitable qualified candidates from designated groups in terms of Employment Equity Act.