The Data Specialist will work collectively with the SI-MER team to provide expertise in the field of data processing and engineering. The role will lead and implement data engineering projects, support, and maintain data pipelines, and provide expertise and best practices regarding data engineering for staff across the organisation. As needed, the Data Specialist will design and develop new data engineering pipelines as part of the SI-MER Team. Further, the Senior Data Specialist will help decide how and implement improvements to pipeline, systems, and infrastructure to support the development of analytics output and data reporting.
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
- Remaining up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs.
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using Python, SQL and other applicable technologies
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by the SI-ME team analysts
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
Job Requirements – Jobs in Gauteng
- Ability to connect the dots, make linkages and collaboratively work across the organization to optimize the client experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, management, coordination, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Qualification & Experience – Jobs in Johannesburg 2022
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems Engineering, or related qualification
Job Details – Jobs Near Me South Africa
- Company: BroadReach
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.