JOB DESCRIPTION: Broadreach Vacancies for November 2022
The Chief of Party (COP) will serve as the point of contact for a large-scale USAID-funded program focused on prevention, care and treatment of tuberculosis (TB) in South Africa. Reporting to the Managing Director, the COP will provide leadership, vision, strategic guidance and management toward the realization of key program objectives and targets. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of the program, including management and oversight of activities to expand access to TB services, improve treatment coverage, and strengthen the sustainability of effective TB response systems; strategic guidance; and collaboration with USG and South African Government stakeholders and other agencies and institutions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Broadreach Vacancies for November 2022
- Ensure the strategic and functional integration of TB prevention, case finding and diagnosis, and care and treatment, as well as cross-cutting issues such as health systems strengthening, research and innovation, private sector engagement, and sustainability.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and ensure strong collaboration with donor and government counterparts and other key stakeholders. Maintain high level of communication with donor points of contact within concerning technical, programmatic, business and administrative aspects of award.
- Manage relationships with partner organizations, including organization of review/planning workshops. Coordinate the roles and activities of staff from partner organizations in implementation in line with BroadReach partnership principles.
- Supervise the work and assess the performance of senior project staff, long- and short-term advisors, and consultants. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being and ensure the work environment fosters diversity, gender equality and inclusion.
- Support the project team in monitoring the progress and pace of project implementation, assuring that the full potential of the program is realized through the promotion of high-quality work and internal cost control.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Broadreach Vacancies for November 2022
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment with conflicting priorities and tight timelines
- Confident and comfortable to challenge senior stakeholder thinking
- Demonstrated ability to manage donor funded projects, including financial, human resource, compliance and quality assurance components with preference given to candidates with knowledge of USG rules and regulations.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant management and technical experience, including at least 7 years of experience in senior leadership positions on medium to large donor-funded programs (annual revenue of $5 million or more).
- Minimum of 5 years of staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment. Experience coaching and mentoring senior program staff.
- Company: BroadReach
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.