Established in May 2015: Muranda Mambo is a transnational Expert Sustainable Energy Production, Supply and Distribution Company as well as services provider. Through our SOLARFIRST Division, our specialty lies in the production and distribution of cutting-edge Sustainable Energy, Electric Vehicles (EVs) as well as Speech Processing Solutions. Our new Electric Vehicles (EVs) division from which we will produce and supply EVs, accessories and products, is now currently in development. Our wide array of clientele currently consists of hundreds of registered dealers, retailers and sub distributors in South Africa and Southern Africa (Which include amongst several others, The Spar Company’s Build It Group of retailers, The LRB’s Mica and DIY Depot retailers, Zebbies Lighting Group, Brights Hardware Group of retailers etc).
- Liaise with Company Business Banker
- Review Bank Statements to determine whether payments have been made by Clients
- Manage, maintain and monitor accounts payable & receivable & daily financial data/transactions
- Resolve complaints/queries on Client Accounts
- Recording & calculation of monthly commission of sales staff
- Compile & send Monthly statements to accounts customers
- Prepare client recon, sales & cost reports for Management
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Barchelors in Accouting, Management or anything related.
- Must have Experience in bookkeeping or in a related field with a solid track record working in accounts/finance.
- Company: SPAR
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.pnet.co.za.