Our Technical Account Managers partner with some of the most iconic businesses in the country. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation. You’ll provide advice on architecture, support strategy, project, and launch planning as well as ongoing operational issues.
- Solve a variety of problems across different customers as they migrate their workloads to the cloud
- With a bias for action, you’ll proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from AWS
- Consult with a range of partners from developers through to C-suite executives
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
- Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- Collaborate with AWS Solutions Architects, Business Developers, Professional Services Consultants, and Sales Account Managers
- Ensure AWS environments remain operationally healthy whilst reducing cost and complexity
- Using your technical acumen and customer obsession, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management
- You’ll build solutions, provide technical guidance and advocate for the customer
- Customer obsessed
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for a combination of the following: Compute, Storage, Networking, CDN, Databases, DevOps, Big Data and Analytics, Security, Applications Development
- Ability to juggle tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a similar role as a Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Solutions Architect, Platform Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect etc.
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience with the ability to clearly articulate to small and large audiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.