Website AECI Limited
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained in areas of responsibility.
- Report all relevant equipment breakdowns or deviations to the Team Leader.
- Ensure correct quantity/type of packing material is collected from the Stores and sign appropriate space on relevant job cards.
- Required to report all non-conformance issues, e.g. spillages, off spec product, packaging problems, etc. to the Team Leader.
- Assist Management with problem solving tasks.
- Assist with cleaning/decontamination tasks, i.e. draining/cleaning of vessels/pipes, unblocking of pipes, etc.
- Adhere to production packing targets as specified by the Team Leader.
- Optimize packing machine run times by reporting downtime due to drum shortages, breakdowns, etc.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a sound knowledge of production procedures.
- Able to drive a forklift, be medically fit to drive a forklift and be in possession of a valid forklift driver’s license.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 6 months’ forklift driving experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 6 month’s experience in a Production and / or Packaging environment and items allied thereto.
- Company: AECI Limited
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lilianton, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.