BET Software Bursary 2023 – Are you looking for BET Software Bursary online application 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the BET Software Bursary, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Application is currently open for BET Software Bursary 2023. BET Software invites qualifying South African students to apply for its Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
- Closing Date: 31 October 2022
Applications for BET Software Bursary 2023 is now open.
Are you a go-getter that is set on reaching your academic goals? Take that next step towards making your dreams a reality by applying for a BET Dare to Dream bursary!
At BET Software, we’re big on making dreams come true. We believe that a tertiary qualification in an ICT-related field is more valuable than ever before. If you’re planning on working towards a qualification in an ICT-related field at a registered Higher Education Institution in 2023, or you’re already in the process of doing so, keep reading!
Candidates who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Completed Matric
- Studying or met admission to study towards a Higher Education qualification in the following ICT-related fields:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Studying or registered to study at a recognised higher learning Institute in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for current year of study
A BET Dare to Dream bursary is a gift that keeps on giving! Recipients can apply for further funding for each additional year of study. Once the bursary recipients have successfully completed their studies, they can apply to join our Graduate Programme where they will have the opportunity to further their skills.
If you are interested in applying for a bursary, and perhaps taking your place alongside many other recipients who have gone on to become permanent and valuable members of our All-Star Team, send us the following:
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate.
- Certified ID copy of applicant
- Your letter of acceptance from an Accredited Tertiary institution, indicating the full registration, tuition, and examination fee, along with the course duration for both first year students and returning students – qualification and academic year to be specified
- Proof of disability – medical/ doctors’ letter (where applicable)
- First year students – detailed quotation from Accredited Tertiary Institution
- First year students – certified copy of matric results
- Returning students – statement of account and quotation from institution
- Returning students – your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: BET Software Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a tertiary institution (stating the full registration, tuition and examination fee, course duration, qualification and academic year)
- 1st year student: Matric certificate/ final results (certified copy)
- 1st year student: Detailed quote from Higher Education Institution
- Returning student: Academic transcripts for the last 12 months of study
- Returning student: Statement of account and quote from institution
- Motivational letter explaining why deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Medical letter/ doctors’ letter, if disabled