Bursaries for Marine Biology in South Africa 2023: Are you looking for Marine Biology bursaries in South Africa 2023? In this article, I will provide you with details on the various available bursaries for Marine Biology students in South Africa 2023, how to submit your application online and other related information.
Applications are currently open for Marine Biology bursaries in South Africa 2023.
Marine Biology bursaries 2023 South Africa
Marine biology is the study of living beings in the ocean – from plankton to whales and everything in between.
Here are a list of bursaries and scholarships that fund Marine Biology studies:
- Absa Fellowship/ Scholarship Programme
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary
- AMSOL Bursary
- Armscor Bursary
- BANKSETA / UKZN Outstanding Student Debt Fund
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) Bursary
- Dept of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (EC) Bursary
- Digby Wells Environmental Bursary
- Dube TradePort Bursary
- Eastern Cape Department of Transport Bursary
- eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- ISFAP Bursary
- Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Bursaries
- Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism (LEDET) Bursary
- Northern Cape Provincial Government Bursary
- SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority) Bursary
- South Africa International Maritime Institute (SAIMI) Bursary
- Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) Bursary
- UKZN Ethekwini Maritime Cluster Bursary
That’s all on my list of bursaries to study Marine Biology in South Africa. I wish you success in your application.