Website South African National Parks
The Organisation requires the services of a Web Developer in the Corporate Information Technology Department. This position will be based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
- Assist in compiling HR plans and staffing requirements for the dept (staff development and training, career management and succession planning).
- Provide effective leadership for the junior team members, and ensure cohesion and a culture of high performance.
- Frequent and detailed feedback to clients and stakeholders
- Work ethic to ensure timely updates and completion of projects.
- Ensure performance contracts are compiled and monitored.
- Following and updating assigned tasks in projects by Project Managers.
- Ability to research and effectively identify solutions in a controlled and audited manner.
- Ability to create effective services for any external client requirement while maintaining data security and integrity.
- Able to troubleshoot performance issues and identify configuration issues.
- Ability to work with teams from different vendors or consulting teams while maintaining best practices.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of web development using open-source technologies.
- Be in possession of a BSc in Computer Science/IT Diploma or equivalent.
- Company: South African National Parks
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.