Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Maintance handyman who will be responsible to provide technical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance, within service level agreements.
General Maintenance / Fabric Repairs & Building Work
- Carry out any general maintenance / fabric repairs and building maintenance under the guidance of the Building Manager including but not limited to:
- Tiling work
- Building Maintenance
- Plumbing – including drain cleaning and high-pressure cleaning
- Ensure that a work order is received for all work taking place, no work is to be carried out unless a call has been logged with the Helpdesk.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks allocated by the Building Manager.
- Undertake Re-active Maintenance Tasks and Repairs allocated by the Building Manager.
- Assist with Basic Tiling, Flooring, Waterproofing and Plumbing work as and when required.
- Ensure that best Operating Practice is applied when undertaking Maintenance Tasks / Repairs.
- Provide a list of required materials to the Building Manager to enable successful execution of Maintenance Tasks.
- Complete and issue Work orders to Maintenance coordinator on a daily basis.
- All Staff to fully adhere to TFS House Rules and the Occupational Health & Safety (OSH) Act.
- Assist in keeping Workshop tidy and presentable.
- Must be able to perform “After hours” breakdowns when required
- Assist other maintenance staff within the department as and when required
- Building of cupboards / shelving as and when requested by the Client
- Installation of ceiling boards and cornices
- Conduct minor furniture repairs on request
- Hanging of picture frames and white boards, etc.
- Hanging of doors and door frames
- Installation of door locks and handles
- Preparing and painting of interior and exterior ceiling boards
- Preparing and painting of interior and exterior walls, doors, window frames and skirtings
- Annual road markings of parking bay lines, road lines, manhole covers, etc.
- Preparing and painting of garden furniture and signage poles.
- Conduct minor paint touch ups as and when requested by the Client
- Repairs of waterproofing and roofs
- Service orientated and team focused with particular attention to detail
- Ability to manage more than one situation at a time
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
- Good Knowledge of tools and materials used in the assigned area of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years’ working experience in a similar environment
- Certificate in Plumbing, Building, Painting, or Carpentry
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience
- Grade 10
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: 17 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.