Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We recruiting a Catering Manager to join our team. In this role you would be required to assist the manager in the day-to-day management tasks of providing a catering service to the required standards. As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
- To ensure that regular fire drills are held, evacuation procedures understood and effected.
- To recruit, interview and manage subordinates complying with company and statutory procedures.
- To complete and submit all necessary, relevant documentation in the event of fire, theft, burglary or accident.
- To constantly be aware of the needs of the customer, continuously striving to create the right environment.
- To ensure that staff are correctly dressed at all times.
- To practice and be seen to be practising good industrial relations.
- Must have good grooming and presentation skills.
- Must able to negotiate, organise, delegate and work under pressure.
- Must be comfortable working with computers
- Must have good communication skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the catering and / or restaurant industry on a managerial / assistant level.
- Must have completed at least a National Senior Certificate
- Own Vehicle
- Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Application Deadline: SEE APPLICATION PAGE
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.